Turns out, Thanksgiving is awesome! It’s the time of year to quit your significant other and/ or sucker punch their new partner. The way I’m understanding Thanksgiving, it doesn’t even require turkey. Just lots of quitting and fighting, yes? Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry have been over for years at this point but there’s apparently some resentment that she’s since moved on with fiance Olivier Martinez because their Thanksgiving morning involved a trip to the hospital. It started when Aubry dropped off little Nahla Aubry at Berry’s house where the child was to spend the holiday with her mother and stepfather-to-be. Martinez asked the ex to leave, then ‘Gabriel then pushed Olivier and threw a punch at his face, but Olivier blocked it and the punch struck him in the shoulder instead. We’re told Gabriel then pushed Olivier to the ground, and Olivier [punched] him in the face, and a struggle ensued, ending with Olivier pinning Gabriel to the ground. In the struggle, Gabriel suffered a broken rib, contusions on his face, and possibly a serious head injury. Olivier may have broken his hand and suffered neck injuries as well.’ Martinez made a citizen’s arrest of Aubry until police showed up and intends to press charges against the model. The men were later taken to the same emergency room for their injuries and there’s an emergency protective order keeping Aubry away from his daughter, Berry, and Martinez.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?