ZOMG! Yummy yummy, music for my tummy.
Click to play the video above, in which some ho’s who aren’t Mary J. Blige, Mary J. Blige and a dead cat sitting atop Beyonce’s head, bellow a song that has wedged itself in my brain.
The warbling gang got up on stage together, during Fashion Rocks 2008 – NYC, to sing their collective new single ‘Just Stand Up’, which is helping to raise money for ‘Stand Up to Cancer’.
For those who give a shit, the the biotches trying to outsing each other are; Ashanti, Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Ciara, Fergie, Keyshia Cole, Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey , Mary J. Blige, Miley Cyrus (!!!???), Natasha Bedingfield, and Rihanna.
The performance aired last night, simultaneously, on all three major networks (ABC, CBS, NBC).
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?