Emma Watson is leaving Brown University. And she’s transferring to another, as yet unnamed, university. The Harry Potter actress was rumoured to have been bullied during her time at Brown. It was alleged, by New York Daily News, that classmates would heckle her for right answers in class. The most popular taunt being, ‘Three points for Gryffindor!’ She was also allegedly harassed and ‘stalked, during a Brown versus Harvard football game, as she watched in the stands. Refusing to leave, it’s reported she, ‘sat with two security guards in orange vests’ and was ‘escorted in and out of the stadium,’ as insults and further movie quotes were shouted at her. Watson was asked about the report, in a reader-submitted question on Time.com. ‘No [it never happened],’ she replied. ‘Actually, I’m really glad that [was] asked. That has never happened to me. Maybe someone said it under their breath, but I’ve never, ever had anyone say that when I’ve been in a class.’ Well, she’s leaving anyway. She’s suddenly found time in her schedule, after writing on her website that she was struggling to keep up with the course load. Watson’s spokesperson also denies the bullying and tells the NY Times that Watson has chosen to pursue a ‘course not offered at Brown.’
Image credit INF Daily. Story NY Times, Pop Eater.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?