I am yet to formulate a cogent string of words to adequately describe the look that Emma Watson wore to the New York City Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 premiere. Asked to explain a gown the colour of one’s panties after food poisoning, Watson told reporters of her strapless Bottega Veneta design, ‘New York is such a fashion capital, I felt I could push the envelope a bit. With London I went a bit more classic but for today I wanted to do something edgier.’ That’s why she didn’t wipe? Okay, sure. There are 30 pictures from the movie premiere below, of people who didn’t wear stained bedsheets, because I lack the vocabulary to mock grandma’s number one fanciest bedsheet further.
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?