In a series of quotes that make little sense, even in context, Emma Stone talks about how she hasn’t worked out in a month which seems unlikely since the Academy Awards were last month and no one would put on weight before trying on sample-size dresses for the red carpet. Talking about her diet in S Magazine, Stone says that she isn’t going to start ‘parading around in a bikini,’ and she’s not going to exercise, for her health, because ‘Running is bad for your knees.’
- On her sporadic body issues: ‘I do have that thing of, ‘Oh my God, I’m disgusting! I ate a huge Wagamama lunch, the whole yaki soba, and I feel so fat,” the 23-year-old tells the UK’s S Magazine. ‘But I’m still gonna eat that stuff, and you know what? You can get nice, loose clothes that cover it all up.’
- On her body confidence: ‘I’m not gonna go parading around in a bikini. OK, I did that in a photo shoot once, but it’s about what you’re comfortable with at the time you’re comfortable with it. That was a good day, but you won’t hear me saying I have no body issues because I wouldn’t be human if I didn’t.’
- On gaining weight after filming The Help in 2010: ‘Suddenly nothing fitted me, but then they have such delicious food in the South and I don’t believe in depriving yourself. Yes, you should be healthy and take care of yourself, but growing up I’ve seen people who have horrible issues with food.’
- On why exercise is bad: ‘I haven’t worked out for a month and I’m proud of it [laughs]! Running is bad for your knees and I like to do things I actually enjoy, like going for a swim. I had a trainer during Spider-Man and I discovered I have deep-seated rage when I’m holding heavy weights over my head. Whatever dormant anger I have in me, that’s where it comes out. That’s not the kind of working out I want to do. I would much rather sleep at night than want to throw a weight across a room at someone. I’m usually a pretty peaceful person, but for some reason when I get in the gym something bubbles up in me.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?