Elizabeth Hurley was single for a minute there, and you missed it. The actress split from her husband, Arun Nayar, to whom she became married in a lavish ceremony in 2007, after beginning their romance in 2003. The 45-year-old confirmed the separation on her Twitter, because who needs a spokesperson to filter the media attention when you can make your own statements at home (some recommend half-baking your statements, before posting them online).
It was alleged, by the UK and US media, that Hurley ‘had an affair with Australian cricket pro Shane Warne and was recently seen sneaking into a hotel for romantic meetings with the athlete, which seems to have compelled her to go public.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?