Eddie Cibrian and his children may move in with his former mistress, LeAnn Rimes. Stay classy, cheaters. Perhaps with her boyfriend, with whom she began having a relationship while both were married, and his two sons moving into her home Rimes will have more productive things to do than fake quitting Twitter.
Eddie Cibrian is moving in and bringing his kids. The actor and his two sons Mason and Jake will be moving into her Hidden Hills house in Calabasas next week. “Eddie and the kids are moving in with Leann to save money since Eddie lost his CSI job,” a source tells E!. “Mason is moving into the dog’s old room, and Jake is moving into LeAnn’s office.”
Image credit to Fame Pictures. Quote E! Online via Pop Eater.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?