51-year-old actor Doug Hutchison and his 16-year-old wife Courtney Stodden, are back in the news. This time it’s an exclusive RadarOnline.com interview with Stodden’s mother. The couple admitted, during one of their first televised interviews, they were shopping a reality show. Because people want to watch their pulled, naturally bolted-on, plastic, creepy love. Well, the girl who claimed to be a virgin at marriage because of her religious conviction is not planning to pop out creepy, plastic babies. Not yet, because she’s practicing safe sex. At least that’s what she’s telling her mother… because ending up on Teen Mom would be the real disappointment here. ‘She’s making sure as much as she can at this time that it isn’t happening,’ said Krista Stodden. ‘She’s on birth control because she would prefer to wait for children. Her husband might have a different idea though. I think Doug would love t’o have children, but Courtney wants to wait a few years. Courtney wants to work on her career.’ A career ‘pursuing acting’ and miming her songs on YouTube? I see what you did there.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape