Watch Dina Lohan on The Today Show with Matt Lauer below. The interview took place on Monday morning, November 8. I’m amazed this actually went ahead, as reported early this morning. Dina Lohan acted butthurt at having to answer real questions during their August interview. She said she felt ‘ambushed’ by Lauer asking too many ‘tough questions’. I guess someone bought someone a muffin basket. Because they’re friends again. This is becoming like a coke-addicted Disney-sponsored Groundhog Day. And no one except Dina Lohan thinks Lindsay Lohan is really going to stay clean once she’s out of the Betty Ford Clinic. She’s also making Michael Lohan look like the press-averse parent, by giving unnecessary specifics about the latest rehab. Dina says Lindsay has changed for the better and that Betty Ford is a ‘life-changing’ and ‘amazing place’. Lauer asked the 48-year-old mother, who spent two weeks in family sessions at the clinic, about her daughter’s condition. ‘[She's] happy, relaxed. She’s just a different person.’ She adds, ‘She’s been in a couple facilities, but this one, to me, has really changed her. They get into your psyche and your family and they bring the problem to the surface.’ Is it cruel to be taking bets on how long, post-rehab, until this woman’s daughter is caught taking cocaine again? It is? Okay. I guess I shouldn’t have put you down for that $5. You can just owe me.
Dina Lohan Today Show interview about Lindsay Lohan’s rehab from 3:15.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?