Thanks to ABC we’ve got a little info on the upcoming season 6 of “Desperate Housewives”. Apparently Julie played by Andrea Bowen will return, and Richard Burgi will be back to reprise his role as Karl for more than a few episodes, it looks like, as his romance with Bree (Marcia Cross) continues.
Maiara Walsh who plays Ana,Gabrielle’s (Eva Longoria) niece will now be a regular on the show. She will reportedly start to complicate Gabrielle’s life. The Susan (Teri Hatcher), Mike (James Denton), and Katherine (Dana Delany) triangle will continue even though Mike is married. And Lynette’s unexpected pregnancy will test her family.
Also ABC confirmed that the show will run as long as Marc Cherry wants to keep it going. There are also reports that the spinoff of “Desperate Housewives” which stars Lily Tomlin and Kathryn Joosten looks real positive that it might make it into a line up for ABC. But they won’t confirm any other details at the moment. We just know that the possibility of it, got a positive response from the fans. (via On the Flix)
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived