Demi Moore visited the husband you’d think would be estranged by now on the set of Two and a Half Men on Friday as he shot scenes for an upcoming episode.
A source told Us Weekly of her visit along with 23-year-old daughter Rumer Willis, ‘Demi didn’t come on the actual shooting set or anything, she never does, but she spent the day on the lot in his massive trailer.’ And, despite reports of the pair being frosty, it appears campfires by iPhone flash light saved their marriage. ‘[Ashton] put his arm around Demi and they acted like a couple,’ the insider adds. ‘They were talking and smiling at each other. Everything seemed just like normal.’ Only days ago, did sources tell the magazine Moore was ‘humiliated,’ adding, ‘She loves him, but can’t forgive him for the embarrassment he has caused.’ The couple are still both wearing their wedding rings and the only obvious change is Moore’s weight. Which is now a thing. Another source told Us Weekly, ‘She’s very upset and hasn’t been eating… It’s taking its toll.’ There are recent photos, possibly from the same Friday as The Daily Mail notes they were headed to the Beverly Hills centre for their Kabbalah marriage counselling (as they have the last four Fridays), showing them together.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?