Daniel Craig of James Bond makes the world’s hardest-looking drag queen. Well, he’s dressing in women’s clothing for one of the two minutes of the commercial below for a good cause. To encourage gender equality in the workplace and to bring to light discrimination against women that remains to this day, Craig promotes International Women’s Day. Despite the British actor and narration by fellow Brit and James Bond co-star, Dame Judi Dench, this is something that’s relating to women worldwide; making the point that should a man decide to start a family there’s a very slim chance it’ll affect his career (except he may get a pay rise over a female employee because now ‘he has a family’) but a woman may be fired because she ‘no longer needs the work’ based on the assumption her husband will take care of her when she becomes pregnant. This commercial forms part of the (We Are) EQUALS project, a charity led by singer Annie Lennox.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?