The only reason that I bother to stress where the artwork comes from, is this ish looks like fan-made diarrhea, or like someone with MS Paint and a hard-on for Chestyca Simpson did a whack cut-and-paste hack job.
One of three things happened on the day this cover shot was put together; Spears showed up, looking sane and clean, but the stylists effed her up, by having dressed her in a Keira Knightly reject dress and a Bouncy Edition lace front weave; Brit hired Mariah’s photoshop people and ASKED them to photoshop her beyond recognition; or, Jive Records had some amature 12-year-old photoshopper, who squeezed this job in between expeditions to find a bitchin’ Halloween costume.
Spears official website also released the tracklisting.
Why is it so fascinating to look at a bunch o’ words on a page in numerical order, when no interesting songs have even been leaked yet. How brainwashed are we, to give an eff about the tracklisting of an album, that is out in like TWO MUNFS!
The disappointingly Cheeto-euphemism free tracklisting, to Circus by Britney Spears, can be seen below:
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
9. Mmm Papi
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby
… and not the following, as I would have predicted:
1. Frappe Lover
2. Pap Circus
3. Out From Under My Cheeto
4. Kill The Cheetos
5. Shattered Cheeto
6. If U Seek Chester Cheetah
7. Unusual Shaped Cheeto
8. Blurry Vision From Too Many Frappes
9. Mmm Frappe Drip
10. Mannequin on Mah CD Covah
11. Lace and Lace Front Weaves
12. My MS Paint, Baby
13. Cheese on My Radar
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BRITNEY’S NEW ALBUM & ART?
[IMAGE CREDIT: BritneySpears.com]
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All logos (including the above) and original content should not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only. No images may be used without prior permission.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape