Oddly not that concerned about the enormous bulge from the dildo down the front of her trousers, New York has ordered a cover up of Lady GaGa’s topless Q issue. The singer can be seen on the front cover of the magazine topless with her nips almost hanging out, but for some Edward Scissor Hands-looking gloves. Despite the fact you see only a little, harmless under-boob it has been ordered by New York, and possibly other states in the US, that some form of censoring be placed on GaGa’s breast in accordance with the law. For example, see pic above.
“New York State law doesn’t permit showing anything below the nipple”, hence the horrible big white sticker you can see here. Lady GaGa’s lower boob will be available in some small independent stores in the US. [Heat]
Also Q’s website confirms the issue has problems in the US, with retail stores like Borders. The chain says most of its American branches will not be stocking the 285th edition of the magazine. They will only do so if her breast is hidden.
[Q has to] ensure all imported issues of the magazine will be sealed in a cover bag, so that bookstore Borders agree to stock it. [In Entertainment]
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?