Child bride, Courtney Stodden, 17, and her creepy creeper husband Doug Hutchison, 51, have landed that reality show they were mugging for in their inane television interviews with GMA, Father Albert, and E! Online. They were married in May, when she was 16-years-old, and they spent the entire months of July and August giving interviews to anyone who would have them. Her mother, who co-signed the relationship and gave permission for the marriage to be legally carried out, even fed stories to RadarOnline.com. And her daughter even staged a set of photos for my photo agency, INF, walking around Hollywood in stripper heels.. And they’ve been shilling and promoting themselves in any way possible, punctuating each peace of publicity with their hopes to land a reality show. And now they have one. Stodden’s pimp momager, Krista Keller, confirms to E!, ‘It’s going to show people what they can teach each other from different generations. They’re going to touch on family issues. There was a lot of judgment about their marriage from Doug’s side of the family, so it will touch on bringing families back together and why it’s important to support family members even if you don’t agree.’ The show doesn’t have a working title yet, nor has it started filming yet.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?