Before the main festivities kicked off, a bunch of people got dressed up to get crunk at the Clive Davis pre-Grammy pAArty. The gala took place on Saturday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, to honour Universal Music Group CEO Doug Morris with a host of performers. The celebrities who climbed out of bed and tripped and fell into their best glad rags included Taylor Swift, Slash in the same outfit he’s been wearing for the last decade along with some replaceable bish, Sheryl Crow, Ne-Yo, Joe Jonas, Usher, Mya who is still under the impression she’s having a career revival, post-virginity Kevin Jonas and wife Danielle Deleasa, Bon Jovi and his purdy-ass family, Fergie, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna and Ciara who looked like they were sharing (bad) styling tips, Jennifer Hudson, Katy Perry and Russell Brand, Carrie Underwood, Jay-Z and Jamie Foxx.
More photos than you’ll feel like looking through, even when sober, below.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived