I have to be honest and say that I don’t care too much about the Clash of the Titans movie. Even if it’s semi-decent, it’ll still be too much of a rape and pillage for my liking. I like the original too much to support an over-produced, over-long music video with a loose Clash of the Titans-type plot. However, I do very much care about hotties. As such, even though he’s wearing a shirt, I consider myself duty-bound to bring you these photos of Sam Worthington and his co-stars. He’s wearing a cheap suit and filthy boots that look like remnants from his bricklayer days. But his scowly, oddly-weathered face is pretty.
Sam Worthington, Natalie Mark, Gemma Arterton, & Jane March at the Clash of the Titans premiere, at Empire Leicester Square March 29 London, England.
Image credit to Barcroft/Fame Pictures.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?