One person accessed and disseminated the celebrity nudes that have flooded the market in the past year. Christopher Chaney of Jacksonville, Florida, 35, is facing 121 years in prison. That’s Big Boy Prison, not Lohan Prison where you walk in one side and walk out the other. Chaney ‘s facing serious charges for hacking around 50 celebrities and non-celebrities, exploiting the forward message feature of assorted email providers. He would basically Google the person he wanted to see naked most, then guess their password or security question. He’d forward their emails to his own, then he’d have a bunch of stolen nudes and more celebrity emails to choose from. Chaney offered information and photos to websites for free and he made no money off the hacking. For that Chaney was charged with 26 counts of identity theft, unauthorized access to a protected computer and wiretapping, for which he appeared in Court Wednesday and was released on $10,000 bond. Some celebrities okayed being identified by the FBI, including Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis, Christina Aguilera and Renee Olstead. Others were identified by their initials in the suit, including ‘J.B.’ who’s thought to be Jessica Alba. And there’s a mystery celebrity ‘B.P.’
Five photos of Scarlett Johansson outside an event in New York City October 3.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?