It’s the end of a two-week period during which mother nature and the presidential election cockblocked our regularly scheduled programming. So here’s a glorious rack to bring back that sense of normalcy because breasts are like hugs for those of us who weren’t hugged enough as children. Moreover, if this week has taught me anything, it’s that I don’t really understand foreign politics as well as I thought but I do understand glorious racks and I’m pretty sure those are tax deductable. Learning! Here’s Hendricks attending a screening of Ginger And Rosa at AFI Fest 2012 at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, CA.
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?