Christina Aguilera insists to this day that if you don’t love Bionic and you’re one of the everyone who didn’t buy it you’re not a real music fan. At least that’s what she told every magazine during a recent promotional tour when asked why Bionic didn’t sell. But she’s going to have to come up with another phrase aside from ‘The album’s ahead of its time’ to explain why Lotus isn’t selling either because it looks like she’s got another flop album on her hands. In this week’s charts, One Direction is expected to take the number one slot selling 525-575k, The Weeknd from XO/Republic is expected to sell 95-105k; the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2 soundtrack is expected to sell around 85-90k; while Aguilera is predicted to come in at number four on the Billboard chart with 75-80k albums sold.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?