Realising that his three-movie deals may span the next decade, if he’s lucky, Chris Evans has decided to admit that he’s losing his hair so women of the world have time to develop the appropriate specific fetish for balding men. I don’t pay too much attention to Evans, to be honest. For reasons nothing to do with him personally, which I already explained (his name’s the same as someone very famous in the UK, whom I grew up watching every morning on television and listening to on radio… like, over 10 years… then there’s this dude). So I haven’t spent alternating minutes affixing myself to my chair to avoid sliding off and then inspecting his hairline. Speaking to E! News at this weekend’s MTV Movie Awards, Evans admitted Captain America’s probably going to end up wearing a lace front. ‘The fear is this [role] can span 10 years so I can be doing this character until I’m 40,’ explained Evans, 29. ‘I’m supposed to be like this superior human. He can’t be balding. How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?’ It’s like Harry Potter not curing his astigmatism, I guess. Photos show Evans in April this year, filming Captain America on the streets of New York.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?