Chris Brown has spent the previous nearly four years since beating Rihanna to a pulp pretending domestic violence happens by accident rather than being learned behaviour. He’s garnered sympathy from peers, like Justin Bieber who says we should pretend the assault never happened because the music is more important than a girl’s face, and he’s been encouraged and rewarded for bad behaviour by Rihanna herself. So it’s not surprising that he’s still a remorseless, violent ingrate who’s hitting random people. This time, he allegedly struck Frank Ocean when Ocean refused a hand-shake. And because Jesus was an irascible man-child too, apparently, Brown compared himself by painting this and captioning it on Twitter: ‘Painting the way I feel today… Focus on what matters!’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?