Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender’s harlequin romance covers W Magazine August 2012 reminding you that Prometheus was out in theaters a month ago. A few interview excerpts have finally been released in which the co-stars talk about what it’s like to film sex scenes. ‘It depends on who you’re doing the sex scene with. I don’t have issues being naked. That sounds very slutty. What I mean is, I’m not hung up on my body, and I’ve been lucky to work with people I’ve been really comfortable with. I’ve had maybe two occasions where…’ begins Theron… ‘It’s been uncomfortable,’ interjects Fassbender. Their photo shoot is below.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?
- Farrah Abraham Confirms Contrived Adult Movie Landed Her A Reality Show
- Kimmode: ‘My Pregnancy Lips Are Outta Control’