I think, at this point, I’ve developed some kind of selective memory where I choose to forget about some of the horrible things I write about on a daily basis. This being one of them. I wrote about the engagement of Canadian singers Avril Lavigne, 27, and Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger, 37, upon their confirmation to People.com but I’d literaly forgotten this ever happened. The same way I expunged 3 Guys 1 Hammer I apparently expunged this from my brain. I’m mostly pretending it’s not happening. But I’ll cover this momentarily since I’m amused that, as you approach 40, I guess it’s no longer the done thing to introduce the girl you’re going to marry to your parents. Kroeger tells Hello! Canada Magazine: ‘You never know what your parents are going to say when you tell them you’re getting married,’ he said, ‘especially when it’s with someone they haven’t met yet! My mom is a huge fan of Avril’s, so putting her on the speaker phone and telling her the news was hilarious and equally embarrassing.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?