Fame-wh*re celebrities, with both too high a sense of entitlement and sense of their part in this election, would like for you to hear their reactions to today’s WICKED AWESOME news that Barack Obama is the next President of the United States of America [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
Usher: “Isn’t this incredible news? Man, this is incredible. It’s so incredible to see that this historical thing has happened.”
Kanye West: “HI MOM, OBAMA WON!” (His mom passed away about a year ago.)
Lindsay Lohan: “YES WE CAN.”
Samantha Ronson: “YES WE DID!!”
Madonna: “I’m so f—ing happy right now”
Oprah: “There are not even words to talk about what this night means. It’s one of the greatest moments I could ever imagine. That’s how great it is.”
UPDATE – See more celeb reactions at Celebitchy.
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All logos and original content should not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only. No images may be used without prior permission.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?