Cate Blanchett attended the Oscars 2011 red carpet on Sunday night. These are pictures of one of the night’s few ‘different’ dresses. And by ‘different’ I mean ‘not glitter or lace.’ She’s one of the few people on the night who didn’t look like they used net curtains dipped in Dylon to handmake their own dresses (attendees sewed sock puppets as practise). I don’t know what it’s supposed to be. It’s like some weird table cloth/ anal beads dress. I don’t really know what I’m looking at, aside from it being Givency Couture. So I don’t know whether I like it. Do you?
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived