Late yesterday, I posted the second of the photos to be released from People magazine’s July 26, 2010 issue showing Carrie Underwood’s wedding. The image showed the bride and groom, hand-in-hand, like a designer-clad Beauty and the Smoosh-Faced No-Shaving Hockey-Playing Beast (her husband Mike Fisher sure has a… um… well-lived-in face, huh?). Today, the full set of scans from the magazine can be found, so I wanted to share those too. I didn’t really think that many people would be interested in Mr and Mrs B-List Vanilla’s wedding, but they’re People worthy, apparently, so that’s good enough for me. Click on the images and then once again to view in full-size (large enough to read the text).
Image credit to People magazine July 26, 2010 wedding issue scans from ONTD.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape