Because celebrities love nothing more than marrying on a weekend, and screwing with my taking the time off, two pairs of the blighters had weddings this weekend. Carrie Underwood, 27, married her 30-year-old hockey player partner, Mike Fisher. Also, The Office US actor John Krasinski married The Devil Wears Prada actress Emily Blunt. Underwood’s engagement was announced just before Christmas 2009, and so I’d forgotten all about it. Though, to be fair, they did plan their wedding in human months not celebrity months, which is bound to fluster anybody. Underwood flashed her engagement ring from Fisher on the red carpet throughout the first quarter of the year. The pair married in a pretty huge wedding in front of 250 guests. Underwood wore a Monique Lhuillier dress. The wedding was accompanied with classical music and readings from the bible. The wedding took place Saturday June 10, 2010 at the Ritz Carlton in Greensboro, Georgia. Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Faith Hill and Garth Brooks were among the guests. Pictures show American Idol alum’s ring.
Image credit to RAM/ Fame Pictures. Story & info. People via Pop Eater.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape