Carrie Prejean made good on her word and got opposite engaged to her man-friend. The world can exhale and rest easy, as she will be embarking on a biblically-correct opposite marriage. Rumours abound, thanks to E! Online, that ex-Miss California Prejean has become engaged to pro-football quarterback Kyle Boller. According to reports (awaiting finite confirmation from either rep) the two became engaged on Saturday in Prejean’s hometown of San Diego.
The player for the (woeful) St. Louis Rams and his homophobic beau have been together since last July. They have survived her multiple, nasty, lurid scandals including the ones with her solo-sex tape, nude photos, and nip slips (the most NSFW nip slips are prolly at 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5). Congrats to the couple, I guess.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape