Carey Mulligan covers the April/ May 2010 issue of Wonderland magazine.
Styled to look like Twiggy, Mulligan looks more like the 60s fashion icon’s demented little sister. I mean, really. She looks possessed/ like her eye make-up was drawn on with a Sharpie. I’m going to assume that this was shot some time before the Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps release date was pushed back from April 23, to November 2010. Otherwise pimping out a film, eight months early, is just stoopid. The only other reason I can think of is the stylists were proud of what they had created. It’s the stuff of nightmares… it’s really something.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived