Carey Mulligan looks like she’s been standing outside in the $hitty, rainy London weather, for the cover of Vogue magazine. For the fashion publication’s October 2010 issue, Mulligan looks like she was styled to perfection, to look cute as a button, and then she stood outside for a sneaky cigarette and got windswept. No matter. My hair looks like that when I get out of bed. I don’t really have room to talk. She really is too cute to exist though, amirite? The make-up’s adorable. The dress isn’t to my taste, but I can see why it was chosen. I’m still perplexed as to why Vogue’s stuck in Spring/ Summer mode, but at least Mulligan isn’t holding $5 worth of gas station flowers, like Cheryl Cole who covers Vogue UK magazine.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?