Britney Spears’ Twitter page is usually full of corporate shills and bot-sounding messages written by slave interns. However, I guess she remembered she has the account and posted two out-of-character personal messages to her fans.
It had been confirmed to Ryan Seacrest, by Glee creator Ryan Murphy, that Spears would have her own episode and she’d be on the show. She’s already on the set filming and shared a picture of herself at the show’s school, with a friend. It looks like she actually showered, and tamed her unruly weave, for the occasion.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic