Britney Spears has made her real comeback. One that involves being reunited with the only true love she’s ever known. The potty. Because no one else’s corns love the feel of freshly-spilt urine on the floor of a public convenience the way hers do, Spears can be seen in Los Angeles, CA shooting a toilet-themed skit for Jimmy Kimmel, co-starring Johnny Knoxville. ‘Just did my first @jackassworld stunt with Knoxville and company. Knoxville better watch his back,’ she tweeted, about the filming. Each picture shows her gazing at the toilet more lovingly than in the last. The long skirt she wore, to mop up stray pee, back in 2004, is no longer in style. So she’s wearing jeans. And protective eyewear. Because all the pee needs to remain near her feet, as dictates her specific fetish for this very ter-let. Spears was on Good Morning America and her turgid brand of lethargy can be seen in full below. And there’s some MTV special, I Am The Femme Fatale, about the making of her album, coming out too. Its trailer is below also.
Below, in order, are Hold It Against Me, Big Fat Bass, and Till The World Ends.
Here’s the I Am Femme Fatale trailer. The bottom three videos are snippets.
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived