Britney Spears commercial for her latest scent, Radiance, released on YouTube.
Here’s Britney Spears’ Radiance perfume commercial. I don’t really care that people want to smell like mangy, sentient weave and unwashed booty shorts. I mean, people have bought 10 different perfumes from Paris Hilton, so how weird is that really? I am concerned about what I’m seeing in this advert. I don’t even have the blood-alcohol to go into her attempts at a Bratz Doll curl (at 00:24). I was disturbed that, after all that work airbrushing her frappé mustache, no one thought to cover their bases and use a girdle on the woman’s frappé gut.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?