Britney Spears’ official Twitter and Twitpic were compromised earlier today and a fake announcement sent out saying that she was dead. The star’s social network was thought to have been accessed by someone getting hold of her TwitPic details and using that to send out an automatic message. The message they sent maliciously said “Britney has passed today. It is a sad day for everyone. More to come.”
Ellen DeGeneres and Diddy’s Twitter accounts also posted fake death announcements today, as part of the same nasty attack. This is so freakin’ mean. After all the celebrity deaths in the past week or two, this is the last thing people need. This is the kind of news that has possum fans throwing themselves off bridges. They don’t take this kind of prank well.
There are still wife-beaters and booty shorts to be worn and nip wars to fight with Fish Lips 2.0 (Fish Lips 2.0 is winning the battle of the nips at this point). Our beloved possum is alive and well and I for one hope the bed-wetting hacker is caught.
The most recent message on her page says, “Britney’s Twitter was just hacked. The last message is obviously not true. She is fine and dandy spending a quiet day at home relaxing.”
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Jennifer Lopez: Still Slumming & Trying Too Hard
- Here’s Megan Fox and a Naked Ninja Turtle
- January Jones Will Never Give Up The Receipts
- Lindsay Lohan Is Falling Apart in Rehab Without Drugs To Keep Her Together
- Khloe Kardashian Wrote An Open Letter To The Internet About Kim Kardashian
- Jay-Z Denies Leaving A Baby In Beyonce