Britney Spears is the badly photoshopped cover girl for the new issue of Cosmopolitan August 2010. The cover kind of looks like a three-year-old’s first attempt at using MS Paint. It’s probably the worst travesty against magazine covers since Elle made Rihanna’s head wider than her waist for their cover. Aside from that, there are a few things about this issue that are catching people’s eyes. First, inside the issue is what appears to be a set of multiple choice questions which are filled in as part of Spears’ interview. She fills these in with Biro and scribbles a bunch of answers no one can read (scans below).
More interestingly is this quote, picked up by Pop Eater, in which Spears talks about her sons’ futures. Spears shares with the magazine that she would rather her sons be locked away in their rooms until they turn 30, than they be allowed to enter the entertainment industry. As the industry that permanently damaged her mental health, it’s only really surprising she didn’t say she wanted them locked up until age 50. Lock those boys up now, for their own safety.
- In a rare and candid interview, Spears tells Cosmopolitan, “If my sons [Sean Preston and Jayden James] told me they wanted to be in the entertainment business, I’d lock them in their rooms until they turned 30.” [Pop Eater]
- What she’s most dreading: “I’m dreading the moment when my sons ask me how babies are made.”
- On loving her life as a mother: “Things are pretty quiet right now. I’ve been spending a lot of time at home with my boys. They just started karate class, which is super cute!”
- The TV show she’d most love to make a cameo on: “‘Gossip Girl.’”
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape