Brit Brit Spears has finally gotten off of her bottom in Casa de Cheeto, ridden into the studio via her cheeto-mobile, worked some cheese-inspired magic and has officially released her new song “Womanizer” [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
“Womanizer” was leaked last week, thanks to a sh*tty arse-end-of-nowhere U.S. radio station, giving way to a plethora of grainy rips on YouTube.
However, now it has been officially released and you can click above to listen to the FULL HQ audio.
Alternatively, read the full lyrics here.
UPDATE: Britney’s song will makes its television debut this Monday on MTV during The Hills!
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived