Bret Michaels of Poison used his official MySpace to share gross pictures of the injuries that he got during the Tony Awards.
The rocker was injured in a humiliating incident, where he ran into a large stage prop, when “missed his mark” exiting the stage after his band’s performance.
Oddly, the star’s rep, Janna Elias, only acknowledged the incident to point out that Michaels is a wig-wearing has-been (I added the bit about the wig). In the statement, the rep said that if he were a big A list star, he would not have been so ignored after the accident. The pair are claiming the Awards basically laughed it off with everyone else and left his clumsy arse to it.
The images of the star make little clear, other than he needs a new b*tch to start doing his weave and he needs to lay off the lip injections.
Check out the second Bret Michaels injury picture under the cut ==>
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?