They never really confirmed being a couple and they never walked the red carpet hand-in-hand and yet, for some reason, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have confirmed their split to the media. The couple were photographed on one long boyfriend-girlfriend/ glorified FWB international tour of France and Australia as they vacationed and supported each other during their busy filming schedules.
Because DiCaprio has a very specific type, Lively got to be his filler girlfriend for five-months before I have to assume she aged out. The former couple’s reps both confirmed to Us Weekly, who got the exclusive. People.com only had source confirmation, two hours later, which looked bizarre and was moot since Us already got the reps to talk. The pair ‘remain friends,’ adds the rep. Like I said, FWB. People redundantly adds source information: ‘It’s amicable. They’re friends,’ who split because distance and work commitments became too much.
Lively and Ryan Reynolds had a friendly dinner yesterday, and she may have backed away from her thing with DiCaprio in hopes of eventually getting back with Reynolds. Moreover, DiCaprio may have tired of the long-distance thing filming Gatsby in Australia while she’s in New York City filming Gossip Girl.
For posterity, here are 10 photos of Lively and DiCaprio doing the walk of shame, leaving the same hotel in Saint-Paul de Vence in Saint-Paul, France May 27.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly
- Wyclef Jean Is Producing Amanda Bynes’ First Single
- Brooke Mueller Is Basically Lindsay Lohan, Quit Betty Ford Because Betty Ford Is A Real Rehab
- Chris Brown May or May Not Be Beating Up These Little Girls
- Miley Cyrus Was THIS Close To Being The White Nicki Minaj