The two main co-stars of Black Swan attended its New York premiere last night, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis; the same two who’ve been trying to get your attention, all month, with repetitive quotes about lesbian scenes and starving themselves to lose 20 pounds from their too-heavy internal organs. The film doesn’t seem that interesting, to be honest; the same way Love & Other Drugs’ nudity won’t get me to see that movie, skinny actresses/ lesbianism won’t get me to watch Black Swan. Portman is dressed for a really stylish funeral, in an ill-fitting black Dior dress that widens her horribly, Dior jewellery and an Olympia Le Tan clutch. Kunis dressed in white, because it was Opposite Day; sporting an Elie Saab dress and Fred Leighton jewels. Fellow attendee Winona Ryder wore a black suit. Like I said, Opposite Day. Black Swan received four Independent Spirit Awards 2011 nominations including Best Feature, Best Director for Darren Aronofsky, Best Female Lead for Natalie Portman, and Best Cinematography.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?