Eva Mendes has a really hard life, you guys, in between holding hands with Ryan Gosling and occasionally touching his special places that, legend has it, are carved from solid gold. And being sexually attractive is pretty much ruining Mendes’ life because who wants to hire her as the face and breasts of their movie looking like that? WHO?! Admitting she’s too pretty to get some roles, she says ‘I don’t know if I’ve really suffered but it’s probably caused some directors and studios to shy away from me for certain roles. Being sexy is just one component of who I am… it’s a thing I can be. It’s a side of myself I can tap into, just like I can tap into my funny side, my quirky side or my dramatic side. It’s not what I am.’ She admits, ‘I’m the only one who’s responsible for whatever image of myself I’ve put out there. This business often wants to sexualise women and I understand that. But, at some point, I got tired of being always thought of as ‘sexy’ and allowed that description to define the kind of work I was doing. That can be very limiting.’ She adds, her life’s ALWAYS been hard, ‘I suppose I [always] knew I was attractive. But… you just have to get used to dealing with guys who are constantly coming on to you. Every cute girl has to deal with that.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?