This is news. And names will remain news until someone caves in to my demands to name their kid(s) either ‘Rainbow Cookie Sandwich’ or ‘Cherry Berry Rick Pip.’ I’d stopped paying attention to Alicia Silverstone’s baby thing, because there are only so many women’s wombs I can pay attention to at any one time. However, she was pregnant and now she’s given birth. Silverstone gave birth on Thursday May 5, and announced the news late on Monday. The 34-year-old actress’s first child with husband Christopher Jarecki, 40, arrived at 7:50 a.m. via water birth in a Los Angeles birthing center and he weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz. They named their son Bear Blu Jarecki, because, as I mentioned to someone on Facebook last week, celebrity parents alone are not enough to ensure a child’s bullied in school. Parents need some kind of insurance. ‘We are all three in love,’ the actress blogged soon after her spokesperson confirmed the birth to the media. ‘I’m so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you’ve sent me during my pregnancy it has been wonderful.’ Silverstone and Jarecki wed June 2005 in Lake Tahoe after eight years together.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?