Ashlee Simpson-Wentz will make her Broadway debut in Chicago, beginning December 2009.
Ashlee Simson-Wentz has gotten another job, after being fired from Melrose Place. Simpson-Wentz must be pleased to know that at least someone wants her behind. The 25-year-old mother of baby Bronx will be taking up a role in Chicago on Broadway, after being in the musical back in 2006 on London’s West End.
Somewhere, Mischa Barton is crying into her half-empty bottle of meds. This is pretty much proof positive that some 20-something actresses can get one job after another, without that year-long lull in between.
Simpson-Wentz will begin her six-week Broadway run in Chicago from Dec. 2009.
Image credit to Dragao/Fame Pictures. Story via. OMG Yahoo News.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?
- Farrah Abraham Confirms Contrived Adult Movie Landed Her A Reality Show
- Kimmode: ‘My Pregnancy Lips Are Outta Control’
- Nikki Sixx Needs To Get The F**k Off Kimmode’s Twitter, Honestly