Jessica Alba can be seen in the image above, posing in a ‘Silence of the Lambs’, Hannibal Lecter mask, for the latest Declare Yourself campaign advert.
The aim of this new advert is to keep voting at the forefront of people’s minds.
However, so far as I can tell, the real aim is to get youngsters to vote by scaring the bejeezus out of them!
After all, if this advert can make people vomit into their mouths a little bit, each time they see it, eventually they will cave in from all the grossness and rush out to the polls, in order to make the madness stop… right?
Click now to view the full set of adverts [kinda NSFW due to extreme graphic images of ball-gags and muzzles and fishhooks through people's mouths etc. etc., that make you feel a bit vomity].
In other patronising, celebrity Random Ridiculousness ™ , a gaggle of other celebs, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry and Jonah Hill, shot a new ad encouraging everyone not to vote. Click below now to play.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape