Kris Humphries is reportedly seeking an annulment because his estranged wife fraudulently entered the marriage. This afternoon, Slowphries’ rep confirmed to People.com that he would seek an annulment; thereby, legally, invalidating the marriage and negating the need for divorce. Among the legal grounds on which one can seek an annulment: forced consent, fraud, misrepresentation. The most obvious in the case of the sham marriage being fraud (like a few of you opined on my FB). Yeah, she married for money and attention and she clearly never intended to remain married. She’s unlikely to concede to an annulment, ‘unless she’s willing to agree that she defrauded him,’ according to random lawyer Scott Weston. Sources have been talking to People: ‘[Kris] is sensitive to marriage both emotionally and religiously. [He saw it as] symbolic [rather than financially-motivated]. He went into it in good faith and never expected things to turn out this way.’ Sidenote: Kardashian may think he’s the fraud. This week’s hilarious Star Magazine is starting gay rumours, with a handy guide to all the emasculating things Kardashian made him do that somehow made him like penis.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?