Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman got married this weekend after four years of being together and nearly a year of being engaged. Hathaway, 29, and Shulman, 31, got married on Saturday night at Big Sur on the California coast in front of 180 friends and family. Hathaway wore a Valentino gown as confirmed by the designer himself who said last week: ‘She’s a very good friend of mine,’ the designer told Life & Style. ‘She’s like my daughter. She’s sensational. She’s fantastic. She’s a girl who deserves what she has in this life. She’s already a great star, but she’s going to be a great, great, great, great, a thousand times greater star. She has all the qualities.’ Photos from the wedding are below.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?