Anne Hathaway isn’t bitter about getting dragged into the midst of an F.B.I. wire fraud investigation at the hands of ex-Raffaello Follieri… how sweet.
Seems it is EPIC Stupid Quote Day today.
First Russell Brand spoke about not being allowed to swear at the VMA’s, then a contrary Camila Alves (Matthew McConaughey’s girlfriend) spoke about her 60-hour labour and now Anne Hathaway has the following sound-bite about how dealing with the F.B.I. in her last relationship has not put her off marriage *sigh*.
“The worst thing that happens to you can be the best thing for you, if you don’t let it get the best of you,” Hathaway, 25, says – quoting humorist Will Rogers – in Britain’s The Independent.
The break up didn’t turn her off from marriage.
“I’ve always wanted a family,” she explains. “I’m not one of those people who says, ‘What’s the point of marriage?’”
“Just a person living my life. I don’t take myself too seriously, to be honest. It just seems silly, because if I thought about it too much, all I could say is, ‘Why me?’”
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Confirms Contrived Adult Movie Landed Her A Reality Show
- Kimmode: ‘My Pregnancy Lips Are Outta Control’
- Nikki Sixx Needs To Get The F**k Off Kimmode’s Twitter, Honestly
- Beyonce Is Really Not Helping Herself Here
- Shia LaBeouf Oversold The Nymphomaniac Movie’s Sex Scenes
- The Katie Holmes Wet T-Shirt Photos You Didn’t Ask For