I saw these pictures of Anne Hathaway’s hideous sweater and designer clown pants and was all like ‘WUT?’ The pictures show the Academy Award co-hostess at a screening. It’s a ‘voice presentation’ of the movie RIO, an animation where Hathaway did some voice work, held at The Zanuck Theatre in Los Angeles, CA.
I guess she figured ‘not a red carpet’ means no one’s really going to see the pictures. But, there are still cameras. CAMERAS. And cameras aren’t as easily blinded by tragic clown pants. Those things are clown pants, right? I can’t even. I can almost tolerate the Casadei shoes. But not with this outfit. And I could forgive the sweater with another outfit too. But give the clown his pants back and look in a full-length mirror before leaving the house. I said FULL-LENGTH.
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing