AnnaLynne McCord posted a topless photo of herself to Twitter in what appears to be an act of narcissism/ fame-whoring gone awry. It was initially reported that McCord deliberately tweeted her nips to a Twitter random at the woman’s behest. However, newer reports suggest McCord was showing a necklace, while topless, and accidentally exposed herself. A follower noted the error, after which McCord cropped the image and re-upped with a thank you (hence the misunderstanding). If you’re into that kind of thing, it’s uncensored HERE.
I know there are breasts at stake, but I’m obsessed with her make-up in the photo. For comparison, since they’re only a few weeks old, below are photos from the CNN Heroes event for which McCord had questionable hair/ make-up.
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?