Anna Faris is a darling, but she shares a little too much information in interviews. I mean, I love TMI as much as anyone, but even I draw the line at stories of boozing up small children.
Despite being a bad influence on the kiddies, this actress is as cute as a button and not even her slightly annoying announcement to get relatively fat for the sake of love can change the fact that she is one of the least offensive female celebrities right now.
Where other celebs slut and drink their way around the scene, Faris manages to mostly fly under the radar and keep her actions on the down-low. Well, that is until today when it was revealed that an embarrassing text messaging “Oops!” led her to invite a small child to go out drinking.
“I sent a text to a small child, asking the small child if they wanted to get drunk with me,” Faris told Tarts at last week’s T-Mobile Sidekick LX™ launch party at Hollywood’s Paramount Studios.
“But I meant it for my friend. The small child said, ‘I don’t know what getting drunk means’ so bless their little heart.”
Image credit to Russ Einhorn/ Splash News.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?